DIY Minnie & MIckey backpacks
What you'll need:
2. Acrylic Paint (I used white, black, and red)
3. Paint pen of some kind (I used these oil based Sharipies)
6. Disney Font List
8. Circles to trace (Tape rolls, cups, tin cans...)
1. Find a good size circle to trace for face & ears. I used a tin can for ears and one of those tin baskset's from the Target Dollar Spot.
I did these coming off the bottom of the bags for a couple reasons: becuase the backpack will tighten at the top and you won't see designs when bag is closed, AND, there will be plenty of room for Maddy & Carter to get Cinderella, Peter Pan, + favorite celebrity autographs! Just throw in some sharpies and how sweet is that???
2. Write out Disney Font style names with pencil first, too.
3. Then, I traced black outlines/eyes/letters with paint marker + red bows with red paint marker.
4. Painted in black areas with acrylic (avail at Art With Anna Shop, too!)
5. Painted red bow with acrylic
6. Did another outline of black with paint pens to clean up lines
7. White paint eyes & polkadots on red bows :)
8. Lastly, I used a gold paint and outlined Minnie & Mickey and added some jazz to the names.
Questions? Just ask!
What me to do it for you - okay :) Purchase the bag and add $9/painting! XO